We update this list regularly with resources for artists. Call for artists, paid artist opportunities & more. Please check back frequently!
Want us to share one of your resources with the community? Share it with us at email@example.com
SPECIFICATIONS: The two large-scale murals, approximately 14’ x 10’ each will frame the main entrance of the apartment building (see rendering). The exterior wall will mostly be unpainted stucco.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, March 6, 2020, 5:00 P.M.
STIPEND: Artist will receive a $20,000 project stipend. Payments: 20% of the stipend will be paid within two weeks of a signed letter of agreement, 30% paid upon approval of final design, and 50% of the stipend will be paid upon completion of the murals. There is no application fee.
The California Arts Council is currently accepting grant applications! Please look into this if interested!
– Accepting grant applications from arts organizations
– Focus areas: arts and wellness, arts and technology
– Grants up to $500,000 for three-year projects
– Open to communities and organizations of all sizes
– No funding match required
– Two-step application process
– Apply by April 14
– Accepting proposals from organizations interested in providing arts services
– Focus on broadening the art and cultural disciplines of institution workshops
– Apply for up to $100,000
– Submissions accepted through the state Request for Proposals process
– Plain-language templated forms, instructions, and a video tutorial available for submission guidance
– Register for an informational webinar on Thursday, March 5 at 3:00 p.m.
– Apply by April 20